WE ARE HIRING ABA THERAPISTS!
Make a difference in kids’ lives! Have fun and learn! Don’t miss this career growth opportunity! We provide extensive ABA training to all our professionals here at Able Autism Therapy Services. Grow with experienced team members in a collaborative environment!
- Work with children with behavioral challenges using ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis).
- Help children in Center or Home settings.
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy to children under the clinical direction of a BCBA. The ABA Therapist will be responsible for all Plans of Action (skill acquisition, maintenance, and mastered skills) developed by the supervising BCBA to deliver the best quality ABA services for each child.
- Minimum High School Graduate and over 18 years old.
- Have reliable transportation
- Have and maintain First Aid/CPR Certification
- Positive attitude towards other team members and clients
- Follow directions given by the supervising BCBA
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.